TECHNICAL AND COMMERCIAL CONSULTANCY:
The many years of experience of all members of Laserberg Tech will be able to offer you:
1) Technical-commercial in-depth visits with feasibility analysis at your company
2) Specific documentation combined with 3D drawings to make even the most elaborate application project transparent and easy to understand
3) Marking test with the different technologies we have available, so that we can help you in choosing the most suitable solution for your needs.
PRODUCTION AND SELLING:
The technical background of our commercial officers will allow you to outline a picture of the project from the first meeting.
We are known all over the world for the ability to adapt our products to any production situation. This ability derives from one of our distinctive elements, we design and manufacture all our products internally.
Our technical skills, put at your service, will allow you to find the most efficient solution for your needs.
Our constantly expanding commercial network allows us to be present on the territory, both through direct contact and through carefully selected representatives.
TRAINING - SUPPORT - TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE:
These three elements, in today's market, make a good buy become an excellent buy. In fact, only an efficient after-sales service can confirm and consolidate the relationship of trust established during the supply of an industrial tool. We offer you:
1) TRAINING: our technicians will follow all the phases of laser installation, including the training of the staff, who will then be able to manage the work independently from the first day.
2) SUPPORT: buying a laser typically means solving an immediate need and opening up to numerous opportunities.
We will therefore be able to provide you with our support as often as you need, to find the configuration that best suits your new needs (e.g. new materials, new work management, etc.)
3) TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE: we build them, we repair them. In case of need, our technicians will organize themselves promptly to solve your problem, intervening directly at your factory.
SPECIAL MACHINES- ONLINE INTEGRATIONS - DATA MATRIX VISION AND READING SYSTEMS:
Our wide range of products serves as a starting point for the construction of special systems of all types:
1) Autonomous: autonomous and offline marking islands complete with handling belts, plate loaders, unwinders, linear and circular vibrators, etc.
2) Online: we are able to interface with any management system via PLC and dedicated software. We design and build any cover for the safety of the Laser directly on your line.
3) Vision and Data Matrix: Together with our lasers we supply and integrate vision and data matrix reading systems, thus managing to create solutions for marking - reading - storing coded writings.
CHARGING CO2 SOURCES
The lifespan of traditional RF laser tubes usually can be 15,000 ~ 25,000 hours and can be used for years. Only when the CO2 gas has been used up, the laser tube may need to be discarded or reconditioned for reuse.
Discarding the laser tube would be a big waste. If recharged / re-gassed, the laser tube can be reused or more than two years.
Laserberg Tech as one of the leading laser machine experts has the advanced laser charging technology for various kinds of Co2 RF metal laser tubes, including Universal, Synrad, Rofin models of all series.
ASSISTANCE ON LASER MACHINERY OF OTHER MANUFACTURERS
We are able to intervene on laser machines of other manufacturers in order to fix the failures that stop production.
Contact us and we will find the best solution for your business.